Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Rewa Provincial Holding Company Limited will be held at Studio 6 Conference Hall, Waimanu Road, Suva, on Saturday, 17th April 2021 at 10.00am
- To receive, consider and adopt the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 25 July 2020.
- Chairman’s Report.
- To receive, consider and adopt the audited financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2020 together with the Company Annual Report.
- To approve the dividend recommended by the Directors
- To appoint the Auditors for the ensuing year
- To elect Directors as required under the Articles of Association (Three Directors are due for reelection – Ro Filipe Tuisawau, Mr Nemani Buresova, Mr Cama Raimuria)
- To approve the adoption of the revised Articles of Association (AoA) with the amendment of Part 3, Section 10.2 on Appointment of Directors to include “third” in the following:
“10.2 Subject to provisions of Article 10.1 at every general meeting one third of the Directors retires where the Directors have been in office for the same length of time then the Directors to retire is determined by lot. In every subsequent year, the Directors who have been longest in office shall retire.”
- To transact any other business brought up in conformity with the Articles of the Company
For further information contact the office on 3309 839 or 3315 031, 948 4265 or email email@example.com
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Dated this 23rd March, 2021