A joint-venture partner to develop and operate an aquaculture Farm.
Rewa Provincial Holding Company Limited (RPHCL) invites written tenders from interested parties for a joint-venture partner to operate an aquaculture farm at Koroibici, Koronivia Road Rewa.
RPHCL has 2.8ha of leased land on Koronivia Road which it wishes to develop a freshwater fish farm. The farm feasibility has been completed together with a business plan. The environment and economic indicators are favorable for freshwater tilapia at the proposed site.
Respondents must have demonstrated proven experiences in local fishing and aquaculture with specific knowledge in:
- management and harvesting of freshwater tilapia; and
- marketing of tilapia farm products locally and internationally;
Organisations making the EOI must make written statements on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated proven experience, expertise and management in domestic fisheries, freshwater tilapia and aquaculture industries up to self-sustainability levels;
- Demonstrate and possess sufficient background and general business experience in aquaculture and in domestic fisheries sector;
- Demonstrate domestic marketing experience in fisheries and aquaculture products especially in tilapia;
Submitted Financial Statements from the Organisations to include:
- Name of the Organisation submitting the EOI and its owner(s);
- Last 3 years annual audited financial statements and
- Tel No and email addresses, if possible and 3 qualified referees.
EOI to be received by Friday 16th September, 2016 @ 4.30pm to the following addresses:
The Chief Executive Officer
Rewa Provincial Holding Company Limited
Level 1, Kwong Tiy Building, Marks Street,
Envelope marked: EOI – Koroibici Aquaculture JV